Espoo, Finland – March 6, 2014
Registration now open for webinars on latest portfolio enhancements, performance innovations covered at #MWC14
On March 13, 2014, Nokia Solutions and Networks will kick off its #NSNperformance webinar series, which showcases the latest portfolio enhancements and performance proof points. Along with advances in LTE-Advanced, TD-LTE, Heterogeneous Networks (HetNets) and Liquid Applications, the topics cover solutions for simplifying operations and extracting the full value from Customer Experience Management. With our continuing focus on innovation, we will also demonstrate and discuss telco cloud and security, key areas for mobile broadband growth and performance for a world in motion.
The #NSNperformance webinar series includes:
- Grow capacity with LTE, TD-LTE and Single RAN on Thursday, March 13. Hear how compelling developments in LTE-Advanced, TD-LTE and Single RAN Advanced will help operators increase data rates, simplify networks and slash costs.
- Grow strong with Small Cells and HetNets on Thursday, March 27. Hear about the evolution of NSN’s award-winning Flexi Zone solution, Smart Wi-Fi enhancement with traffic steering and new service capabilities for Heterogeneous Networks.
- Change the game in content delivery on Tuesday, April 8. Hear how to enhance content delivery with our GTI-awarded Liquid Applications and tackle the practical challenges of profitably when serving the mobile customer with content that ranges from video to voice.
- Taking telco cloud into action on Monday, May 26. Hear how NSN is making telco cloud a commercial reality with its Telco CloudManagement, the most comprehensive solution from any telecom vendor to comply with ETSI NFV*.
- Win with customer experience on Thursday, June 12. Hear the latest findings from our new 2014 Customer Acquisition and Retention Study Report, and how our Customer Experience Management innovations help drive customer loyalty.
- Simplify operations on Wednesday, June 25. Hear the latest news and use cases about how NSN’s virtualized OSS, including our GSMA-awarded iSON, simplifies and automates operations.
Technology Vision 2020 topics included in the spring webinar series are:
- Personalize network experience to enable innovative business models
on Thursday, April 24.
- Reduce latency to milliseconds to enable real-time user experience
on Thursday, May 22.
Registration for the webinars is open now. On-demand versions of all #NSNperformance webinars will be available after the events under the same link.
If you missed Mobile World Congress 2014 or want to revisit the atmosphere, check out the day-by-day show highlights and take a virtual tour of our demos. To see all our latest launches for #MWC14, go towww.nsn.com/performance.
To share your thoughts on the webinar topics, join the discussion with@NSNtweets on Twitter using #NSNperformance and #TechVision2020.
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 120 countries and had net sales of approximately 11.3 billion euros in 2013. NSN is wholly owned by Nokia Corporation.